Isabel Cardenas, CFP®
Wealth Management Advisor
Isabel started her career in the financial services industry shortly after graduating from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance. Isabel loves to learn more about her clients' situations and goals, and how to develop a plan to reach those goals.
In her spare time, Isabel enjoys exercising, trying new restaurants, and playing with her cat.
Areas of Experience
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Wealth Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution Management Strategies
- Risk Management Strategies
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Finance, University of Central Florida
- Series 7, FINRA General Securities License
- Series 66, FINRA Uniformed Combined State Law License