Nicole started her career in the financial services industry in 2007 soon after graduating from Florida State University. She is involved in every step of the client experience and is the liaison between the client and advisor. Her main focus is the daily investment operations of the branch office and working with our team of advisors to ensure the client’s expectations are exceeded. Nicole’s self-motivation, reliability, and thoroughness are what make her an integral part of Merit Wealth Advisors.
Nicole enjoys gardening and yoga as well as spending time with her husband, Justin, and their dog, Finnegan. In their free time they enjoy the outdoors and spending time with their friends and family.
Areas of Experience
- Day to Day management of team’s investment practice
- Assists in Investment Proposal Preparation and Analysis
- Aids in Development and Maintenance of Financial Plans
- New Client Onboarding and Account Coordination
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Multinational Business Operations and Business Administration, Florida State University, Cum Laude
- CFP® Designation, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practioner
- Series 6, FINRA Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products License, held with LPL Financial
- Series 63, FINRA Uniform Securities Agent State Law License, held with LPL Financial
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP®: Individuals desiring to become a CFP® professional must take extensive exams in the areas of financial planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning and retirement as well as meet the requirements in educational background, work experience and ethics.